Monday 10 January 2011

Lady Gaga Photos

Here are some of the photos I took from the Lady Gaga concert. I was quite disappointed in how badly the photos came out so I only have a few i can use for my magazine. When I went to the concert I noticed she wore a lot of leather which has given me inspiration for my cover. I will now base my cover on her but with more of an edge, with more leather and looking more fierce. She also wore a lot of leotards which has also given me inspiration for my cover.








I put them into a powerpoint so its easier for you to see which ones I would like to use due to the fact that I have uploaded so many to flickr but many of them are not worthy to use. 

However, if you do want to view the rest of my images from lady gaga here is the link to my flickr account 




No comments:

Post a Comment